Each Imagine family is required to provide a minimum of thirty (30) Volunteer Hours per student each school year. (Please Note: If you have more than one child enrolled at Imagine, you are required to provide an additional 10 hours for each additional student).
The PTO is available to help you in fulfilling your required volunteer hours. Finding a committee or school activity that best suits your interests and availability is as easy as contacting the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org (please put “Volunteering” in the subject line). You can also check out this page throughout the year. Newly available volunteer opportunities will be posted here.
Imagine at Broward’s Volunteer Applications must be completed online. Any person wishing to volunteer IN SCHOOL must complete the Online Imagine School At Broward Volunteer Application PRIOR to volunteering.
PLEASE NOTE: You must use ALL CAPS when completing the application. You will be notified only if there is a concern.
*The online application is most compatible with INTERNET EXPLORER.
CLICK HERE to fill out the ONLINE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
PLEASE NOTE: Clinic volunteer hours and car line volunteer hours will be doubled by the school, so please log only actual hours.
Clinic Volunteer Hours – Clinic shifts are 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. or all day. All hours worked in the clinic are DOUBLE HOURS.
Car Line Volunteer Hours – Car line shifts are from 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. for the front and back car lines. Please contact Tatiana at email@example.com and put the car line in the subject line. The car line volunteer hours are also DOUBLE HOURS.
Volunteers Needed! Are you looking to complete your volunteer hours? The PTO has opportunities for you!
- Parent Safety Committee – Please consider helping with the car line from 2:30-4:00 on a daily basis. Hours will be doubled.
- Media Center Committee – Our media center received a lot of TLC over the summer. Volunteers are needed on a daily basis to help check in and out books and reshelve them.
- Ice Cream Wednesday – Volunteers are needed to help sell ice cream in the lunchroom from 10:30-1:45 p.m.
- Bulletin Board Committee – Our bulletin boards school-wide get updated on a monthly basis. There are classroom boards as well as grade-level boards and committee boards too. Supplies are all here. Some boards may need a creative touch while others just need time.
- Box Top Committee – Volunteers are needed to sort and count our monthly collections.
- SAC and Rising STAR – Volunteers are needed to provide ideas and supervision for quarterly achievement events.
- Lice Check and Picture Day – Need help call down and organize classes.
- Fall Festival Committee – Our festival will be on November 16th. We need volunteers now to help plan and organize stations as well as sponsors, vendors, and donations. Much help will be needed on the day of the event too.
- Catalog Sale Committee – Will need help distributing and organizing throughout the sale.
- Holiday Shoppe – will need help with setting up, helping students shop, and the breakdown.
- Book Fair – twice a year set up, selling, and supervising
If you are available please contact Tatiana at firstname.lastname@example.org and put volunteering in the subject.
VOLUNTEER LOG – Use this form to log your volunteer hours. Fill this out each time you volunteer under your oldest child’s name. The front office will keep a record of the total hours. Please complete the hours by May 15, 2024. If you have questions on how you may volunteer, please contact the front office. You are required to fill out the Volunteer Application on our website in order to be cleared to volunteer. The volunteer hour policy is 30 hours for the first child and 10 additional hours for each sibling. We appreciate your support throughout the school year.
UNIFORMS: We are also in need of gently used uniform shirts and pants for elementary students only. Please note: tops and bottoms MUST be in good condition with no holes or stains. Bottoms MUST be uniform brand…NO CARGO pants/shorts will be accepted.
CLINIC SUPPLIES: Underwear (size 4-16), socks, please donate larger gently used uniform bottoms.